Page views for my blog!!

Sunday 20 October 2013

Guess What!!

It was a long tedious morning after finishing of my Kumon Maths. After getting grumpy with Candy Crush,(no more lives left!) I started watering my plants outside. In between of the lecture my mom was giving me for all the mess I made by scattering mud all over the place,my next door neighbor just popped in with her daughter. There was still the long evening left ahead, so I ran upstairs to read my story book, have been curious all day to read the next chapter, just that I didn't have time :P
I was in my bedroom, standing still at the entrance because what I had just seen had blown my mind away into the Arctic's!.....




☚☚☚☚☚☚ LOOK AT THAT!









The beautiful sight formed on my wall left my mouth wide open for a while! I looked over my shoulder where the disk was located at my table. As sunlight strikes on the disk, the reflection bounces back on the wall beside!!

OK don't need to worry, and stuff this logic in your brain!! Here is a simple picture that depicts how it all works!

  









#LOL#
Nature loves my messy bedroom so much that it shows up a ★cute rainbow★
If you ask for me to describe my bedroom, my mom's ready with her complaints!









No comments:

Post a Comment