Page views for my blog!!

Thursday 14 November 2013

Interested in Dougie's Blog??

Had a quick stop at the Botany Library after my persistent nagging to take me there. My eyes fell on this random book called 'I am Dougal Trump, Where's My Tarantula' by D.Trump. I thought it was a spoof of some sort of story of Donald Trump (The millionaire)!! Firstly it was a book that I could finish off before setting off to my next holiday. Secondly I liked the illustrations on the cover page.

If you would like to feel your day with a stomach aching laughter, then surely this is the one for you. A humorous banter between brother and sister, unreasonable parents and of course the adorable Tarantula, Sybil.  Hope you guys had an idea of what a Tarantula is, well I didn't so I had to grab my dictionary that was lying on my messy bookshelf.

Anyway still haven't finished my book. Got to go to bed or maybe finish the book?

I'll be back with more updates soon!

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!

- Sammi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment